|Thank you for your interest in the Partners Clinical Informatics & Innovation Fellowship!
All fellowship candidates must be ABMS board certified or board eligible before the July 1, 2019 fellowship start date. This generally means that fellows will have completed a residency in the US or Canada. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates who do not meet this criterion.
Please submit the following items by email only:
- Common Application form
- CV-be sure to include awards, honors, and publications. List research, work, volunteer, leadership roles and significant informatics experiences with dates (month and year) and nature of your involvement.
- Personal statement, including career plans (limit to one-page) – in drafting your personal statement, please consider:
- What parts of clinical informatics interest you and why? How do you hope to use clinical informatics to influence health?
- Describe a potential scholarly project you might complete during fellowship
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Please have the following items sent directly from the recommender by email or fax:
- Three letters of recommendation (one from current residency director or department chairperson)
Please have the following items sent directly from the institution by mail:
- Official transcript of USMLE results
- Official medical school transcript(s)
Candidates accepted to the Partners Clinical Informatics & Innovation Fellowship must apply separately to the Harvard School of Public Health Masters in Public Health program OR Harvard Department of Biomedical Informatics Master of Medical Sciences in Biomedical Informatics .
- Application deadline: October 31, 2018
- Interviews: November 1, 2018 – December 1, 2018
- Notification date: December 22, 2018 (note: we are not participating in the ERAS match)
Please submit application materials to:
Adam Landman, MD, MS, MIS, MHS
Program Director, Partners Clinical Informatics & Innovation Fellowship
75 Francis Street, Hospital Administration
Boston, MA 02115
Tel: 617.525.8497 firstname.lastname@example.org