|Thank you for your interest in the Partners Clinical Informatics & Innovation Fellowship!
All fellowship candidates must be ABMS board certified or board eligible before the July 1, 2018 fellowship start date. This generally means that fellows will have completed a residency in the US or Canada. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates who do not meet this criterion.
Please submit the following items by email only:
- Common Application form
- CV-be sure to include awards, honors, and publications. List research, work, volunteer, leadership roles and significant informatics experiences with dates (month and year) and nature of your involvement.
- Personal statement, including career plans (limit to one-page) – in drafting your personal statement, please consider:
- What parts of clinical informatics interest you and why? How do you hope to use clinical informatics to influence health?
- Describe a potential scholarly project you might complete during fellowship
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
Please have the following items sent directly from the recommender by email or fax:
- Three letters of recommendation (one from current residency director or department chairperson)
Please have the following items sent directly from the institution by mail:
- Official transcript of USMLE results
- Official medical school transcript(s)
Candidates accepted to the Partners Clinical Informatics & Innovation Fellowship must apply separately to the Harvard School of Public Health Masters in Public Health program (deadline December 15, 2017) OR Harvard Department of Biomedical Informatics Master of Medical Sciences in Biomedical Informatics (deadline Spring 2018).
- Application deadline: October 31, 2017
- Interviews: November 1, 2017 – December 1, 2017
- Notification date: December 1, 2017 (note: we are not participating in the ERAS match)
Please submit application materials to:
Adam Landman, MD, MS, MIS, MHS
Program Director, Partners Clinical Informatics & Innovation Fellowship
75 Francis Street, Hospital Administration
Boston, MA 02115
Tel: 617.525.8497 email@example.com